Information We Gather
- Notification of Changes
- If you register to buy or sell Services using Flyerus, we collect and store Personal Information that specifically identifies you or your Account. At this time, the most information you would be required to submit is your first name, last name, User ID, password, preferred currency, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, phone number, email address and valid financial Account information. Other information requested on our Registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from Flyerus, is optional. We may, in the future, include other optional requests for information from you to help us to tailor the Site for you and deliver personalized information to you. We may supplement our information with additional information purchased from third parties for marketing purposes. Credit card information is transmitted via SSL ("Secure Socket Layer") encryption for your protection.
- The Flyerus Payment System
- The Flyerus Payment Service requires Members to pay with a credit card. Flyerus will collect your credit card number and/or other entered financial institution information and will use to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process.
- Automatically Gathered Information
How We Use and Disclose Information
- Email to Clients Feature and Referral Program
- Flyerus lets you easily send email flyers to clients via email. Flyerus also offers the ability to send others emails about providing or purchasing Services through Flyerus. If you choose to use either feature, be assured that Flyerus only uses your these email addresses on a one-time basis to send the requested email flyer. Your client's email addresses will be deleted from our database after the message is sent.
- Registration Information
- We use Personal Information for our own internal purposes including contacting you via email to inform you about updates to our Services and providing you with information relating to e-commerce transactions that you conduct on the Site. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law. We do not rent or sell our Users' Personal Information to third parties. We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to receive newsletters via email. If you decide to opt in to receive newsletters, you may opt out of receiving these newsletters at any time by clicking on your Preferences and choosing Email Notifications to Unsubscribe.
- We may send you email communications including information that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these email communications either when you register to become a Member or via the Preferences section of your MyFlyerus area. We do not send any of your Personal Information to our advertisers. You may see a cookie from a third-party banner server, and this cookie comes from the third-party banner server, not Flyerus. Again, we do not pass along any Personal Information to this party.
- Comments Submitted by Users
- Flyerus constantly seeks to improve the quality of the services we provide and the User experience on the Site. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the Site by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding our services or the operation of the Site. You can submit any comments you have to us by clicking on the link “Contact us” at the bottom of most of the pages on the Site. If you provide this information, we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material, unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances, we may ask for your permission to post your comments in marketing or promotional materials.
- We will use commercially reasonable methods to keep Personal Information securely in our files and systems. Our Payment System is operated using secure Internet connections, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, to help protect your financial data. Please note that with current technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it travels over the Internet.
- Terminating Your Membership
- We save your Personal Information until your membership with us is terminated and you unsubscribe to email notifications. To terminate your membership, contact Customer Service. If you terminate your membership, your Personal Information cannot be recovered. You may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases. After termination of your membership, your Personal Information may remain on our archived database and records. Notwithstanding the above, we will maintain information on Users who have been removed for violating our Membership Agreement.